Funding may be provided for the following purposes:
1. Network meetings – travel and accommodation
Travel and accommodation expenses related to meetings arranged by the network, such as the annual meeting, will be covered.
2. Research exchange – travel and accommodation
Travel and accommodation expenses related to research exchange between collaborating institutions in Norway or abroad may be covered according to advance application. Depending on the amount, coverage may be partial or complete.
3. Congress participation to present results from research projects listed at afib.no.
Expenses related to congress participation to present results from projects listed under “Projects” at afib.no may be covered according to advance application. The applicant must document that an abstract has been accepted. The abstract must be presented by the applicant. Travel, accommodation, and congress fee may be covered. Depending on amount, coverage may be partial or complete.
4. Funding of network collaboration research projects
Up to NOK 200,000 may be allocated to research projects within the network. The following criteria must be met:
• The project is listed under “Projects” at afib.no
• Two or more of the research groups within the network are involved in the project
5. How to apply
All applications should be sent by email to co-PI of the network, Ingrid E. Christophersen (email@example.com).
Item 1: No application needed. This is handled by the network coordinator.
Item 2-3: Apply by email. Describe the congress you are attending and enclose documentation of accepted abstract.
Item 4: Apply by email. Enclose a one page description of the project, including how the applied funds will be used and other funding sources.